Saturday, April 16, 2011

N is for Nature Inspired Umbrellas

With rain forecast for today it seemed only natural to think about umbrellas and there are some really awesome nature inspired umbrellas available to purchase online.   The most popular are probably the floral ones and I must admit the purple daisy style or sunflower umbrellas are very striking and really make you stand out from the crowd.

Personally I love the palm tree umbrella - it looks like leafs off of a palm tree which makes me feel very tropical!

My daughter loves butterfly umbrellas and often points them out to me when she sees them (luckily that's not very often in real life as most of these unique nature inspired umbrellas seem to need to be brought online).   I was tempted to purchase a dragonfly umbrella for dd's teacher a couple of years ago as she liked dragonflies, but before I ordered it my daughter informed me that she'd told her teacher I was going to make her a dragonfly necklace - gotta love kids!

Here's some of those beautiful nature inspired umbrella's here (and don't forget to check out the link above for a great selection, including the ones I've mentioned).

    


3 comments:

  1. Love this post...my favourite unbrella is the Salamander Graphix, unfortunately it's not available:(...lots of really amazing umbrellas there!! Found you from the A-Z Challenge, so far it’s been a lot of fun, with maybe with a little bit of stress thrown in!! I’m now following you on GFC and I hope you have a chance to check out my blog!
    Monica
    http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen them before, they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete