Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sophie the Giraffe - The Best Baby Toy Ever?

I've written about Sophie the Giraffe before as I think she is wonderful.   At about 50 years old Sophie the Giraffe has somewhat of a celebrity status in many households around the world.   What makes Sophie special?
It's something about her quirky looks combined with the fact that whether your baby likes to chew on her ears or her feet she offers great baby-gripability (wow, I'm even making up words today!)

You can read all about why I like Sophie on - Sophie the Giraffe.

What appears to be happening now, however, is that Sophie the Giraffe is achieving a different kind of celebrity status thanks to Jessica Alba.   Yummy Mummy Jessica Alba has been singing the praises of Sophie the Giraffe via Facebook and Twitter as her baby Honor loves it.   Well Jessica I could have foreseen that Honor would choose Sophie as her favorite toy as do many babies around the world, but I think far more people will pay attention to you spreading the word than me LOL.

So there you have it, if you're looking for a baby teether for your own child or you just want a great gift for a baby then Sophie the Giraffe is what you want to buy - don't take my word for it, listen to Jessica Alba!




Jessica Alba
my mom friends: Sophie has magical powers I haven't found one baby able to resist her chewable legs.

3 comments:

  1. Sophie is a cool toy. Who known, maybe one day Jessica will be writing about something she read on our blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing great gift idea's with gift post your great blog with us.

    ReplyDelete