Friday, October 21, 2011

The Twilight Zone Gift Ideas

Do you remember the The Twilight Zone? I must admit the part I remember is the music, but other people I know remember the series really well. One person who used to love watching The Twilight Zone was my hubby so you can imagine how happy I was to discover a few different Twilight Zone gift ideas for him.

I couldn't believe it when I found that you could get Twilight Zone cuff links they are just too cool!




Now my hubby doesn't wear cuff links, but if you know a Twilight Zone fan that does then this would be a great gift idea.   Moving on to something that would suit my hubby and many other people I know much better it's a Twilight Zone shirt like this one -

Twilight Zone - Monologue


Of course the best Twilight Zone would have to be the definitive collection that contains all 156 (I didn't realize that there had been that many!) episodes along with extras such as interviews with the shows writers.





This definitive Twilight Zone DVD collection gets stellar reviews from hundreds of Amazon reviewers - click on it and read what they have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment