Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lego Space Sets - The Alien Conquest Range!

If you like Lego then I'm sure you've heard of the Lego Alien Conquest sets. If the local toy stores and department stores are any indication this range of Lego is going to be the hottest selling Lego gift for Christmas 2011.


This image is of one of the Lego space sets and is called the - LEGO Space Tripod Invader 7051.

I think it looks rather awesome myself and I already know one little boy who can't wait to get hold of one.

A space ship on legs that you build for yourself - does it get any better??!!

I recently read an article that I linked to above and it says that there are 7 different sets available in this range, but to be honest I think they'll definitely be more released.

I've seen children's faces light up so much when they spot the sets (the colors really make it appealing), especially so when they see the set below -



I don't know why, but my small selection of children testers seem to indicate that the flying saucer set above looks better than the tripod set I like which is the first one pictured!

I'll let you decide what you think is best, but if you're buying for a child and you don't know what to get them then this is a pretty safe idea. Read more at The Lego Alien Conquest Range.

1 comment: