Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Star Wars Collectibles - Great Gift Ideas for the Star Wars Fan in Your Life

I've just come across these fantastic Star Wars Collectibles which would be perfect for one of my friends who is a huge Star Wars fan.   A Darth Vader Collectible Mask which has me just wanting to say 'Luke, I am your father', which has just totally aged me!   There is also a Clone Trooper Collectible Helmet and a Yoda Collectible.  

Yoda has to be one of my favorite Star Wars characters so here's the Yoda one first -



What would Star Wars be without Darth Vader?   So let's look at the Darth Vader Collectible Mask now, this is something that my friend already owns and has pride of place on display in his dining room.




The next Star Wars Collectible that I've found for you is a Clone Trooper Collectible Helmet -


Clone Trooper Collectable Helmet


I hope you've enjoyed these three Star Wars Collectibles and have found a great Star Wars gift idea for someone in your life.   If you don't think that these collectibles are the type of gift that would be appreciated then you could always check out a few Star Wars t-shirts which are always a great stand by gift idea.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I am not a Star Wars fan, but hubby sure is. Thanks for some great gift ideas, plus the Star Wars t-shirt reminder. Good suggestion.

    ReplyDelete